Date(s) - 13/03/2018
7:30 am - 3:00 pm
The 3 Counties Business Expos an exciting opportunity for you to meet and connect with businesses from Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Our event attracts business owners and managers from a wide a vareity of sectors – CLICK HERE watch a video of The 3 Counties Expo event.
This one day annual event is for businesses who want to improve and expand their business, develop key relationships in the area through networking and increase their skill set through our free workshops.
Programme for the day
- 7.30am: Breakfast Networking – Join us for a cooked breakfast, networking and remember your business cards and literature. Speaker Richard McBarnet and the topic is Cyber Security BOOK HERE
- 9.00am: Expo Officially Opens- FREE ENTRY
- 10.00am: Free Workshop –How unhappy customers can keep you in business
- Workshop delivered by customer service expert Helen Pettifer
However great a business is, inevitably there will be times when expectations are not met, and the unhappy customers’ feedback about the business, products, or services are the most valuable tools a company can ask for.
Feedback, not just complaints, provides the perfect opportunity to discover what your customers think and feel about your company. Comments and suggestions from customers assist businesses in evaluating whether products and services are still meeting (and exceeding) their needs?
Join Helen Pettifer as she explains why feedback is crucial to business growth and provides techniques in asking and acting upon customer feedback
- 11.00am: Free speed-networking session – just turn up with your business cards and a smile for 30 mins of frantic and fast networking
- 12.00pm : Free Workshop – LinkedIn for Lead Generation
- Workshop delivered by Amanda Brown an experienced online marketing consultant
Amanda Brown, online marketing consultant, will be showing you how to use LinkedIn in just 10 minutes a day to:
- optimise your profile,
- build a high-value, relevant network,
- engage with the the right people in the right companies and
- take the ‘cold’ out of cold calling.
There are over 25 million LinkedIn members in the UK from all industry sectors. By employing a consistent communications strategy, LinkedIn can help you raise the awareness of your company and make valuable business relationships with potential clients and strategic alliances.
- 1.30pm :Expo Closes
- 1.30pm :Lunchtime Networking – Remember your business cards and literature for all the new contacts you will make. Our speaker is Julianne Ponan, multi award winning entrepreneur from Creative Nature BOOK HERE
- Stands -NOW SOLD OUT
Bookings are closed for this event.